For Sale, “Good Vibrations” A/Gas 1933 Willys Coupe. This is a fiberglass bodied, square tube chassis A/Gas race car with a title, and many new parts and components. The car is in Anderson SC, and I have owned this car for 6 ½ years. Most of this time I have worked on it and upgrading every system or component. I no longer have the resources to race this car, both in time, and finances so I am going to sell this to someone that has the drive to do the work needed to race this car. Below is a partial list of the features of this car. If you are truly interested in this car and are willing to discuss on the phone, you can PM me to arrange a time to discuss on the phone or view the car in person. Ready to race, the price is $68,000 including any spare parts I have. I may consider a partial trade. Interested in 50’s and 60’s lowriders and sleds.
1. Fiberglass body
2. Tilt Front end
3. Pinned doors for easy removal.
4. Candy Marmalade base coat candy with candy gold highlights
5. Hand lettered with Gold Leaf “Good Vibrations”
6. Glass windshield with plexiglass side and rear windows
7. Light weight “Bomber Style” seats with custom cushions and headrest
8. Correct style 33 Willys halogen headlights
9. 39 Ford LED taillights
10. Custom aluminium fuel cell and dash highlights
11. NHRA/IHRA chassis certification (expired) 8.50 ¼ mile
12. New wiring and electronics, soft touch panel, Ribbon relay board, MSD Grid ignition and controller, Racepak Sportsman with Water temp, Oil pressure, Input shaft speed, drive shaft speed and interior LED lighting
13. Dual Master cylinder brake system with Wilwood light weights on each corner.
14. New 4-inch Ron Pope axle, with new transverse spring, new Viking double adjustable shocks and front Panhard bar.
15. 9-inch Ford rear end with 35 spline gun drilled axles, aluminium spool, 5.67 ring and pinion. 42 in ladder bars and double adjustable Viking rear and adjustable rear coil springs.
16. Light weight rear bumper and heavy weight rear bumper as a spare.
17. American Rebel Halibrand (repo’s) 15x4 and 15x10’s. New MT 10-29.5-15 slicks and new Moroso front runners.
Engine and Transmission
1. SBC 407 cubic inch (short stroke, large bore)
2. Brodex aluminium block
3. Ohio Crank forged crankshaft
4. JE light weight custom truss pistons with gapless rings.
5. Crower Rods and lifters
6. Comp Cams .819 lift solid roller
7. Custom made light weight 7/16 double taper push rods
8. AFR 245 23 degree extensively worked Aluminium heads. Light weight 1.40 in. Manley springs, 7 mm valves, titanium retainers and locks, Jessel offset shaft rockers
9. Kinsler Mechanical stack fuel injection with tools, jets, springs and shims. Custom high temp powder coating for Stacks and Headers.
10. Fresh Liberty Extreme 4 speed from Liberty with correct gear rations, new internals with 0 passes.
11. New Ram Clutch Pressure plate and release bearing with a new aluminium drive shaft