This engine delivers a lot of horsepower in a complete, plug-n-play package with quality parts at a great price. Our single turbo engine design is intended not only to deliver reliable power, but to also make for a much easier install. Our customized Hooker turbo manifold and the bracketless Holley serpentine system occupy very little space. No intercooler is required if run exclusively on E85. These features combine to greatly reduce fabrication/installation costs, which are notoriously high for turbo builds. The engine is delivered with the tune(s) already installed on its Holley Terminator X Max engine management system eliminating the need for a chassis dyno.
How do we achieve these results? We were named 2018 Race Engine Builder of the Year at PRI thanks to our state-of-the-art CNC machining equipment, exceptionally talented staff and our close working relationship with the best parts suppliers in the industry. It should be self-evident that the same results we obtain with our equipment cannot be replicated with lesser machinery. Our business practice is to focus our efforts with a limited number of top vendors and work closely with them. Our frequent vendor visits help us stay out front on parts selection and technology. Our highly qualified staff tie it all together.
- Dart SHP LS Next block (4.125 inch bore)
- Callies center-counterweighted Compstar crank (4 inch stroke)
- Callies Ultra Enforcer H-Beam rods
- Diamond Race Series pistons
- BRE's CNC ported, AFR 6-bolt, 12 degree Mongoose heads
- COMP Cams hydraulic roller cam, shaft rockers and Warhawk hydraulic lifters
- Holley Performance Hi-Ram intake manifold, 160 lb/hr injectors, Terminator Max X engine management system and mid-mount bracketless serpentine system
- FAST 102mm billet throttle body
- Hooker single turbo manifold with BRE installed pressure port and BRE added ceramic coating
- Bullseye Power 83 mm NLX turbo loaded with lots of patented features
- TurboSmart waste gate, blow off valve, valve position sensor and harness
Check out the dyno video of a similar build.
As custom engine builders, we can offer a wide range of performance and appearance options for the engines we build. In fact, we offer three distinct variants of our single turbo LS design covering a range of 1,150 hp to 1,800 hp. The default color is black but we can paint or powder coat to suit. Need a low rise manifold or other special feature? No problem!
The two most popular add-ons we sell are transmission kits and Holley Digital Dashes. The power of our engines require properly paired transmissions built to comparable standards. We supply Hughes Performance automatics and Tremec manuals that are matched specifically with the customer's vehicle and intended use. The transmission builders receive the engine dyno results and cam specs from us along with the vehicle details allowing them to correctly pair the two key elements of the drive train.
1. These engines are not pollution compliant and are intended for transportation use only in pre-pollution controlled vehicles.
2. All BRE engines are individually dyno tested and tuned. Customers will be supplied with video of their engine's dyno, along with the dyno and build sheets.
3. Dyno results on the same engine are influenced by atmospheric conditions. The same engine can easily test +/- 2% different on horsepower depending upon ambient conditions. The engine you receive will have completed its dyno session at no less than 98% of rated horsepower with the tune we provide.
4. The photos representing our engine designs show a variety of customized builds and also reflect its design evolution. As such, there may be some differences in appearance and parts from what is shown in some of the pictures and videos.
BUILT BY PEOPLE WHO LOVE MOTORSPORTS FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE MOTORSPORTS
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov