Designed for high performance and heavy duty applications, the SHP block is the ideal starting point for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track competitors, off-roaders and high performance marine enthusiasts.
- Brand new precision machined cast iron block.
- Siamese bores 4.000" or 4.125" (unfinished).
- Standard or one piece rear main seals
- Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal.
- Blind head bolt holes don't go through to water jacket.
- Clearance for 3.75" stroke with steel rods.
- 350 main journals accept commonly available crankshafts.
- Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps prevent cracks.
- Uses standard two piece rear main seal or option for one piece seal.
- Provisions for OE stock roller lifters and cams.
- Uses 1981-1985 stock style oil pan and dipstick.
- Uses stock stamped steel or plastic timing cover.
- All OE bolt holes for starter, clutch ball, etc...
- Priority main oiling system directs oil to main bearings first for more dependable lubrication.
These blocks are available in any level of finish from ready for final machining to fully machined to custom crate engine.
Optional fully prepped block ready for assembly includes:
-Square deck to height and CNC chamfer cylinders on our 4-Axis Rottler CNC
-Deburr entire block & main caps
-Hone cylinders w/torque plate
-Align-hone mains, hone lifter bores
-Final clean block and paint with primer
-Install Dart cam bearings & test fit cam
-Install oil galley and freeze plugs
Our 4-axis CNC in this ad's video boasts precision of 0.0002" and one thousandth of a degree. Our CNC diamond hone provides an unparalleled level of dimensional and surface precision as you
Hit the BUY IT NOW button for detailed pricing on the available options and to watch the CNC hone video.
Please call us at 815-725-2727 for questions and pricing on finish machining, short blocks, long blocks or full crate engines.